How to get a core dump
- stop the vlink process by executing sudo pkill -9 connector64
- use ps to make sure the connector64 process no longer there
- enable core dumps by writing "ulimit -c unlimited"
- restart the connector by executing:
sudo /usr/local/intigua/vAgentManager/intiguaConnector.rc start
- recreate the situation that caused the error
- review the seg-fault message in the log
- go to where the "curdir=" message in the log tells you the current directory is.
- grab the core.XXXX file from there where XXXX is a number that was recently created. (XXXX is the pid of the deceased connector64 process)